Fees and registration
The registration deadline is 30 April. If candidates register after this deadline, a place on the course can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases.
The fees for the Bachelor’s program are as follows:
- Registration fee (one-off) CHF 250.-
- Tuition fee (per semester) CHF 1000.-
- Examination fee (per semester) CHF 40.-
- Campus Card (deposit) CHF 100.-
- Locker key (deposit) CHF 50.-
- Copies/printout: Self-financing
- Teaching resources: Self-financing
Not included in the tuition fees are expenses for international language examinations, or travel, catering and maintenance costs for excursions, block seminars, etc..
The government grants scholarships and student loans if the student or their parents are unable to cover the full cost of the course themselves.
- St.Gallen scholarships
- Thurgau scholarships
- Appenzell Innerrhoden scholarships
- Appenzell Ausserrhoden scholarships
Further scholarship opportunities: