Fees and registration
The following fees apply for the Bachelor’s degree in Business IT:
- Registration fee (one-off) CHF 250
- Semester fee (per semester) CHF 1000
- Examination fee (per semester) CHF 40
- CampusCard (one-off) CHF 100
- Locker key (one-off) CHF 50
- Copies/printouts (self-financing)
- Teaching materials (self-financing)
Not included in the tuition fees are examination fees of the international language exams as well as travel, board and lodging costs within the scope of excursions, block seminars etc.
The government grants scholarships and student loans if the student or their parents are unable to cover the full cost of the course themselves.
- Stipendien St.Gallen
- Stipendien Thurgau
- Stipendien Appenzell Innerrhoden
- Stipendien Appenzell Ausserrhoden
The registration deadline is 30 April.
You can still register and if a place is still available, you will be considered.