Registration and fees
The consecutive Master's Program in Business Administration at Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences is aimed at graduates of a Bachelor in Business Administration or a similar degree. Whether the qualification is equivalent or not is decided on the basis of the submitted documents.
In the second stage, a face-to-face interview is conducted with all applicants. Admission to the Master's program is decided on the basis of the submitted application documents and the admission interview.
The following fees apply for the Master's Program in Business Administration at Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences:
- Registration fee (one-off) CHF 250.-
- Tuition fee (per semester) CHF 1000.-
- Examination fee (per semester) CHF 30.-
- Course materials (copies, teaching resources etc.) variable
- Campus Card (deposit) CHF 100.-
- Locker key (deposit) CHF 50.-
The government grants scholarships and student loans if the student or their parents are unable to cover the full cost of the course themselves.
- St.Gallen scholarships
- Thurgau scholarships
- Appenzell Innerrhoden scholarships
- Appenzell Ausserrhoden scholarships