Fees and registration
Applications for the Master's Program in Business Information Technology at Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences must include the following documents:
- Completed registration form
- Proof of academic achievements (diploma, diploma supplement, ECTS transcripts, grade transcripts, business IT proof of study)
- Cover letter
Candidates who have not yet completed their Bachelor's degree at the time of applying can submit the missing documents retroactively.
The application deadline is 15 May. Applications after this date can only be considered if free places are available. Admission interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
The following fees apply for the Master's Program in Business Information Technology at Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences:
- Registration fee CHF 250.-- (one-off)
- Tuition fee CHF 1100.-- (per semester)
- CampusCard CHF 100.-- (one-off)
- Locker key CHF 50.-- (one-off)
- Fees for documents and course material (variable)
The government grants scholarships and student loans if the student or their parents are unable to cover the full cost of the course themselves.
- Stipendien St.Gallen
- Stipendien Thurgau
- Stipendien Appenzell Innerrhoden
- Stipendien Appenzell Ausserrhoden