The Master’s Program in Business information Technology at Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences focuses on developing the following:
- In-depth knowledge in the field of information and process management.
- Management-oriented perspective in addressing issues related to business information technology within companies.
- Professional handling of the risks associated with the use of information and communication technologies.
- Linking practical experience with conceptual issues.
- Implementing scientific working methods in application-oriented research projects.