The Master’s Program in Business Information Technology at Eastern Switzerland University of applied Sciences can be completed on a part-time basis. It is therefore possible to work or meet family obligations at a level of up to 50 percent alongside your studies.
- The program usually lasts for four semesters. However, it can be extended to six semesters in order to increase the part-time workload (up to 80 percent), but must be completed after a maximum of 10 semesters..
- The study volume corresponds to 90 ECTS points, so the calculation workload of the students amounts to around 2700 working hours.
- Due to the cooperation of the Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences with the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and the Bern University of Applied Sciences, the majority of the presence courses take place in Zurich in the immediate vicinity of the station.
- The days scheduled for the classroom instruction are Monday and Tuesday.
- The classroom instruction take place in the Autumn semester between mid-September and the end of December (calendar weeks 38 to 51) and in the Spring semester between mid-February and the end of May (calendar weeks 8 to 22).
- The modules in the field of «application modules» take place on site in St.Gallen.
- The program starts in the autumn semester.