Fees and registration
The registration must be submitted to the study administration in due time. The application deadlines are as follows:
- Start of spring semester: no later than Friday calendar week 45 of the previous year
- Start of autumn semester: no later than Friday calendar week 13 of the same year.
Please register for studying Social Work at Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences online:
- Send the completed application form (in German) and the required attachments to us.
- As soon as we have received the complete registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with a code. Use this code to download the instructions (in German) for preparing your dossier.
- Send your dossier not later than Friday calendar week 45 or 13.
Please note: It takes time to prepare the dossier. Plan early so that you still have at least two weeks after submitting the application form to prepare the dossier and submit it on time.
The following fees apply for the Bachelor’s degree in Social Work:
- Registration fee: CHF 250.–
- Aptitude test fee: CHF 150.–
- Tuition: CHF 1000.–
- Examination fees per semester: CHF 40.–
Additional costs for copies, teaching materials, etc. may be added. The same applies to travel, catering and maintenance costs for excursions, block seminars, external course weeks and study trips.
Deposits and fees for items on loan
- CampusCard: CHF 100.–
- Locker key: CHF 50.–
Our Career Center is available for questions about financing your studies:
Career Center OST
+41 71 226 18 48