For admission onto the Bachelor’s Programme in Industrial Engineering, one of the following formal qualifications is required:
- Vocational baccalaureate (‘Berufsmatura’)
- Specialised baccalaureate (‘Fachmaturität’)
- Academic baccalaureate (‘Gymnasiale Maturität’)
- Diploma from a higher technical college (3 years) if it corresponds to at least a recognised vocational baccalaureate
- International qualification if it corresponds to at least the level of a recognised vocational baccalaureate
in combination with a study-related apprenticeship or a study-related one-year work experience (e.g. internship).
International candidates must demonstrate proficiency in German to level C1.
In English, we require knowledge at level B2 according to the European Language Portfolio.
Depending on your educational background, an internship may be necessary before starting your studies. We are happy to assist you in your search for an internship. Please contact us directly so that we can support you in your search.
Exciting internships are advertised on the following platform: praktikumsjahr.ch (in German)