MSE Electrical Engineering
Enhance your knowledge: We will train you to become an expert in Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Cutting edge research: Your lecturers work on research projects for the local industry and will include you in these – more than 200 international patents and publications have resulted from these projects.
A comprehensive qualification: After graduating, you will be proficient in all the key tools for developing sensors, actuators and communication systems.
At a Glance
Master of Science in Engineering focusing on Electrical Engineering
3 full-time semesters,
5-6 part-time semesters
- Sensor technology and microelectronics
- Embedded systems - hardware and software
- Digital signal and image processing
- System dynamics and control engineering
- Communication and information systems
Weitere Informationen (in German)
Zurich: Theory and context modules
Preferred Bachelor’s degrees
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Electronic Engineering
- BSc Systemtechnik
Other qualifications: Portfolio admission possible
German, many modules in English