Workshop Automation with Python
Increasing automation and support for network engineers are required to meet the rising demands and high complexity of today's networks. Network engineers of today therefore need a basic understanding of programming.
The Python programming language is the most widely used programming language for network automation. Not least thanks to its simplicity and the abundance of available libraries.
Details of the six-day course at the INS Institute for Networks and Security at the OST can be found in the data sheet:
- First network libraries
- Templating / Modern Data Formats
- Netconf / YANG
- Telemetry / Event-Driven Automation
- Control of network interfaces
- Web application / Own API
- Execution of tests and error handling
- Dealing with network-oriented use cases
- If you are interested, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org