Research Projects and Assignments Digital Health
Apart from research we also carry out assignments in these areas and support healthcare stakeholders in the development of new as well as the adjustment of existing processes and IT strategies and the evaluation and implementation of IT systems.
The following examples illustrate our work:
Assignment in a clinic specialized on alcohol problems
- conception of referral management, referral management system integration and evaluation
- development of IT strategy, outsourcing of IT operations
- analysis of administrative processes, design of the therapeutic path
- resource planning system
- preparation of EFQM assessment
Assignment in a clinic specialized on gastrointestinal diseases (via a spin-off)
- referrer check and development of referral strategy
- design/optimization of referral-related administration processes
Mobile Palliative Care
Reduce the strain on patients and their relatives in the palliative home care setting
A mobile health application for stress recognition and reduction based on smart phones and sensor devices that record vital signs and contextual data
Web-basierte Plattform zur Unterstützung des Patientenselbstmanagements für Alkoholabhängige.
Das Projekt SEMPER entwickelte eine interaktive Web-basierte Plattform, die Patienten im Umgang mit ihrer Krankheit unterstützt.
MOBILE TECHNOLOGY IN HOSPITALS – analysis of requirements for and acceptance of this technology, in cooperation with Swisscom
Integrated care in rural areas – innovative primary and emergency care
Nudging for behavioural change