Polymer Materials enabling Future Technologies
Technologies that shape the near future are often made possible by powerful and multi-functional materials. Such domains may be sensor technology and microtechnology, which are in turn enabling digitization, but also emerging applications in medical technology, life sciences, and greentech. For example, highly specialized polymers and adhesives are needed for packaging microsensors and actuators. In e-mobility, batteries and power electronics are kept cool by help of thermal interface materials. Challenge our expertise in the use of advanced adhesives and polymers in microsystem and sensor technology, in medical technology and in energy and environmental technology.
Our service range
- Consulting on selection and application of adhesives, polymers, and assembly and bonding techniques for MEMS, MOEMS and microfluidic systems
- Product and process developments for packaging of sensors, actuators, SiPs and PCBs
- Advice on material selection and testing of polymers and soft materials used in life sciences, medtech, etc.
- Formulation and characterization of functional interface materials for E&E applications in e-mobility and energy technology
- Analysis of plastic recyclates, product life cycle assessment, material optimization