Urs Mauchle, Dr. rer. soc. HSG, Dipl. Wirtschaftspädagoge HSG
Lehre Departement Wirtschaft Dozent
+41 58 257 17 firstname.lastname@example.org
Urs Mauchle is a lecturer in economics and finance in the Department of Economics. His research interests and teaching focus are in macroeconomics, accounting and controlling, as well as the interdependencies between these two areas. He completed his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen on the topic of "Neutrality of Money: An Integrative Economic Ethics and Post-Keynesian Perspective". In addition to his work as a lecturer, he is Chairman of the Board of Directors and co-owner of Erich Keller AG.
Area of Expertise
- Accounting and Controlling
- Interdependencies of macroeconomics and accounting
- Normative questions in macroeconomics and accounting
- Systems thinking and modelling as a research and teaching approach (stock-flow consistent models)
- Ph.D. HSG
- Teacher in Business Eduction HSG
- M.A. in Business Administration HSG
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Certified Commercial Employee and Vocational Baccalaureate
- Lecturer in Economics and Finance at the OST University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and co-owner of Erich Keller AG
- CFO ad interim of Erich Keller AG
- Consultant for organisational development
- Head of Finance in a non-profit organisation
- Understanding Economics
- Controlling (Minor Course)
- Financial and managerial accounting
- Systemic Management
Editorials and Reviewing
Reviewer for the Open Education Platform for Management Schools (OEPMS)
Best Teaching Award 2019: Award for the best teacher in the Industrial Engineering and Management degree programme (voted for by the students)
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles and Conference Proceedings
- WAIBEL, R., MAUCHLE, U., METZGER, T., TIETZ, R. (2021). Grundzüge einer gleichheitsfördernden Arbeitsmarktpolitik in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Der Betriebswirt - Management in Wissenschaft und Praxis, 1-2021(Jahrgang 62), pp. 31-68.
Books and Research Monographs
- MAUCHLE, U. (2022). Neutrality of Money Revisited: An Integrative Economic Ethics and Post-Keynesian Perspective (Doctoral Dissertation)., University of St. Gallen.
Professional Journals and Newspaper
- WAIBEL, R., MAUCHLE, U. (2020). Mit altersspezifischen Massnahmen aus dem Corona-Teufelskreis. KMU Magazin, 10, Oktober 2020, pp. S. 88-90.