Practical study: Your lecturers work intensively with the industry and research fields – you benefit from up-to-date teaching content.
Tailor-made specialisation: Design your studies in line with your personal interests and goals.
Part-time study: Set your own schedule to suit your circumstances and study at your own pace.
At a Glance
Master of Science in Engineering fosusing on Photonics
3 full-time semesters,
- Modern laser based precision manufacturing
- Optical Metrology and Image Processing
- Optoelectroncs and Electrooptics
- Design and modeling of photonic systemes
Zurich: Theory and context modules
- IMES Institute for Micro Elektronics and Embedded Systems
- MNT Institut für Mikro- und Nanotechnologie
- PWO Institut für Produktionsmesstechnik, Werkstoffe und Optik
- ESA Institut für Elektronik, Sensorik und Aktorik
Preferred Bachelor’s degrees
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Microtechnology
- BSc in Material and Process Engineering
- BSc in System Engineering
- BSc in Photonics
Other qualifications: Portfolio admission possible
German, many modules in English