Business discussion forum for trust companies: overcoming challenges together
The trust industry is currently confronting a variety of challenges and changes. This is precisely why we have created an exclusive business discussion forum (BDF), which is focused on actively addressing pressing issues, including the skills shortage, digitalization, and data security. Together, participants can master these and other challenges and at the same time, benefit from the knowledge and experience of their industry peers.
Challenges within the trust industry
Trust companies are currently facing some acute challenges:
- Skills shortage: the search for qualified auditors, tax advisors, and trustees can be challenging. In our BDF, you can discuss strategies on recruiting, retaining, and training skilled employees.
- Digitalization and the technology shift: The advance of digitalization is having a huge influence on this sector. Our BDF offers you the opportunity to share experiences with integrating technologies such as accounting software, AI, and automation.
- Data security and protection: the security of sensitive financial data and personal information is of the highest priority. In our BDF, you can share best practices in dealing with data security and data protection and learn from others.
Advantages of our BDF
What our Trust Industry BDF can offer you:
- Industry expertise: meet with peers from your industry, discuss challenges, and exchange proven solutions.
- Strategies for success: learn from others how to deal with the skills shortage, integrate digitalization into your organization, while ensuring that sensitive data is protected at the same time.
- Technological innovation: find out how companies in your sector are utilizing technological changes to work more efficiently and create added value.
- Community and support: use the BDF network to learn from and support one another.
Ready to take part?
If you are ready to tackle the challenges of operating a trust company in a group setting and benefit from the experience of your peers, you are invited to become part of our BDF.
Stronger together in a changing industry!
Register your interest now to receive a non-binding offer or further information from our team:
if you have any questions BDF moderator Lukas Schere and research associate Pllumbardh Kryeziu will be happy to help.