Structure of Program
The master's program in Business Administration has a modular structure and is divided into three groups and the master's thesis. The individual modules are thematically embedded in these groups and are continuously developed over the study period of four semesters.
The module group «Advanced Management Competencies» focuses on teaching fundamental skills for successful management performance. Building on this, the major «Corporate/Business Development» comprises the modules of the specialization of the program. The module group «Applied Research and Practical Projects» includes the teaching of application-oriented research skills and their implementation in scientific practical projects. In the master's thesis, students work on an application-oriented research question of their own choice.
- In-depth introduction to advanced management skills
- Advanced methods of application-oriented scientific work
- Modules of the Major Corporate/Business Development
- Each phase of corporate development is dealt with in an integrative manner, taking into account current megatrends in central competence areas of corporate management (e.g. digitalization)
- Scientific practical project
- Master thesis
- International Corporate and Business Development
- Compulsory elective module: in-depth elective option in the field of strategy and corporate management