MSE Mechatronics and Automation
Practical study: You will address current issues in business and research.
Tailored design: You decide whether to acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge or to specialise in a single field.
Teaching by dedicated and well-connected professionals: Your lecturers have close links to research and industry and share their up-to-date knowledge.
At a Glance
Master of Science in Engineering focusing on Mechatronics and Automation
3 full-time semesters,
5-6 part-time semesters
- Industrial systems
- Mechatronic devices
- Dynamic systems and control
Rapperswil / Buchs: Subject specialisation
Zurich: Theory and context modules
- ILT Institute for Lab Automation an Mechatronics
- IPEK Institut für Produktdesign, Entwicklung und Konstruktion
Preferred Bachelor’s degrees
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in System Engineering
- BSc in Microtechnics
- BSc in Industrial Systems
- BSc in Mechatronics Engineering
Other qualifications: Portfolio admission possible
German, many modules in English