MSE Medical Engineering
Practical study: You will address current issues in business and research.
Tailored design: You decide whether to acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge or to specialise in a single field.
Teaching by dedicated and well-connected professionals: Your lecturers have close links to research and industry and share their up-to-date knowledge.
At a Glance
Master of Science in Engineering focusing on Medical Engineering
3 full-time semesters,
5-6 part-time semesters
- Biomedical engineering
- Digital health
- Medical diagnostics and therapeutic systems
- Market access of medical devices
Rapperswil / Buchs: Subject specialisation
Zurich: Theory and context modules
- ILT Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics
- IPEK Institut für Produktdesign, Entwicklung und Konstruktion
- IWK Institut für Werkstofftechnik und Kunststoffverarbeitung
- IMES Institute for Microelektronics and Embedded Systems
- ICOM Institute for Communication Systems
- IFS Instute for Software
Preferred Bachelor’s degrees
Technical degree, portfolio admission
German, many modules in English