Fees and registration
The following fees apply for the Bachelor’s degree in Business IT:
- Registration fee (one-time) CHF 250.-
- Semester fee (per semester): CHF 1'000.- 
- Semester fee long-term students (per semester): CHF 1'500.- 
- Semester fee for all students without Swiss residence (per semester): CHF 1'500.- 
- Semester fee for students on leave of absence (per semester): CHF 200.00
- CampusCard (one-time fee) CHF 100.-
- Locker key (one-time) CHF 50.-
- Copies/printing (self-financing)
- Teaching materials (self-financing)
A detailed overview can be found in the schedule of fees
Not included in the tuition fees are examination costs for the international language examinations as well as travel, board and lodging costs within the framework of excursions, block seminars, etc.
The state grants scholarships and student loans insofar as the full costs of the education cannot be expected of an applicant or his/her parents.
- Scholarships St.Gallen
- Scholarships Thurgau
- Scholarships Appenzell Innerrhoden
- Scholarships Appenzell Ausserrhoden
The regular application deadline is April 30.
You can still apply at other times, and if there is still a place available, you will be considered.