MSE Energy and Environment
Study energy issues as a whole: You can study all aspects of energy at HSR – from conventional to renewable energy.
Find solutions to environmental problems: We will train you to become an expert in environmental technology and you will enhance your knowledge in order to solve environmental problems.
Outstanding career opportunities: Graduating makes you a highly qualified and sought-after professional – by international companies, energy providers and the public sector.
At a Glance
Master of Science in Engineering focusing on Energy and Environment
3 full-time semesters,
5-6 part-time semesters
- Electrical power engineering
- Thermal power engineering
- Environmental engineering
More Information (in German)
Preferred Bachelor’s degrees
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Civil Engineering, Automotive Engineering
- BSc in Environmental Technology
- BSc in Building Technology
- BSc in Geotechnology
- BSc in Process Engineering
- BSc in Chemical Engineering
- BSc in Systems Engineering
- BSc in Renewable Energies and Environmental Engineering
- BSc in Industrial Engineering Management
- BSc in Environmental Science
Other qualifications may be accepted on a portfolio admission basis.
German, many modules in English