MSE Business Engineering
Implement business engineering: You will develop new business models and then be able to implement them in businesses.
Practical study: You will address current issues in business and research.
Actively design the value chain: You will know which approaches work best for Switzerland as an industrial location in order to bolster Swiss industry in the long term.
At a Glance
Master of Science in Engineering focusing on Business Engineering
3 full-time semesters,
5-6 part-time semesters
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Operations and Production Management
- Service Engineering
- Business and Production Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- Life Cycle Management
Zurich: Theory and context modules
- ILT Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics
- IPEK Institut für Produktdesign, Entwicklung und Konstruktion
- IWK Institut für Werkstofftechnik und Kunststoffverarbeitung
Preferred Bachelor’s degrees
- BSc in Industrial Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Systems engineering
Other qualifications: Portfolio admission possible
German, many modules in English