Tuition and registration
The regular registration deadline is April 30 each year.
You can still register at other times, and if there is still a study place available, you will be considered.
The following costs are incurred for the Bachelor's program:
- Registration fee (one-time) CHF 250
- Semester fee (per semester): CHF 1'000.- 
- Semester fee long-term students (per semester): CHF 1'500.- 
- Semester fee for all students without Swiss residence (per semester): CHF 1'500.- 
- Semester fee for students on leave (per semester): CHF 200.
- Campuscard (deposit) CHF 100.-
- Locker key (deposit) CHF 50.-
- Copies/printouts (self-financing)
- Teaching materials (self-financing)
A detailed overview can be found in the schedule of fees.
Not included in the tuition fees are examination costs for the international language examinations as well as travel, board and lodging costs within the framework of excursions, block seminars etc.
The government grants scholarships and student loans if the student or their parents are unable to cover the full cost of the course themselves.
- St.Gallen scholarships
- Thurgau scholarships
- Appenzell Innerrhoden scholarships
- Appenzell Ausserrhoden scholarships
Further scholarship opportunities:
For more information go to www.stipendium.ch or www.stipendien.sg.ch (in German).