Quality & Sustainability
Entrepreneurial sustainability combines economic goals with the concept of sustainable development. To enable companies to fulfill their social responsibilities and meet the expectations of stakeholders, the Center of Competence for Quality and Sustainability deals with issues relating to the sustainable and quality-oriented development and transformation of businesses.
It offers businesses and public institutions comprehensive consultation and research services, seminars, and coaching, thereby strengthening the potential for economic and social success.
Resident satisfaction analysis
Market and company analyses
Sustainable business models
Quality and process management
Developing a sustainability strategy
- Promoting the exchange of experience among members (exchange of information and ideas)
- Dealing with business management and operational issues
- Discussion of legal and technical innovations
- Determination of position through comparisons
- Dealing with fundamental entrepreneurial issues