IOL Institut für Organisation und LeadershipWissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
+41 58 257 14 firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Binder is a research associate at the IOL Institute for Organisation and Leadership. He focuses on market and business analyses in research and service projects with public institutions, SMEs and NPOs. Patrick Binder is responsible for the teaching evaluation at the OST-Campus St.Gallen as well as other evaluations at the University of Applied Sciences.
Area of Expertise
- individual market research
- sustainable organisational development
- satisfaction analyses
- Bachelor of Science in Business Law, ZHAW - School of Management and Law_x000D_
- currently in education: Master of Science in Business Administration with focus on Sustainable Business Development, University of Applied Sciences Graubünden.
- Project Manager at the IOL Institute for Organisation and Leadership, Competence Centre Quality and Sustainability, OST - University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland_x000D_
- Statistical Spotter, Swiss Football League (SFL)_x000D_
- Project worker Marketing, Appenzellerland Tourism AR, _x000D_
- Research assistant, Centre for Social Law, ZHAW - School of Management and Law.
- Supervision of bachelor theses
- research project Citizensourcing with the aim of stabilising the involvement of the population in community development and tapping the unused creative potential in the population ("citizensourcing").
- Service project that surveys the subjective perception of safety in St.Gallen's inner city and derives measures to increase it.
- Resident satisfaction analyses with a wide variety of municipalities and cities in German-speaking Switzerland.
- Service project Company and owner survey on the occasion of the development planning for the perimeter area St.Gallen West - Gossau East (ASGO)
- Various other service projects
Member of Beta Gamma Sigma (highest recognition of an AACSB-accredited school).