Matteo Dario Protopapa
+41 58 257 12 email@example.com
Matteo Protopapa is a research assistant at the Institute for Information and Process Management (IPM). He is in charge of administrative tasks, tutors students and participates in various research projects. Previously, he worked in sales and customer support for an e-commerce. He is currently pursuing a Master's degree in Business Information Technology at the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland (OST), having previously completed his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW).
Area of Expertise
- Master of Science (MSc) in Business Information Technology (in education), Major in General Business IT, University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland (OST) '- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Betriebsökonomie, Major in General Management, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- Research Assistant, IPM, St. Gallen
- Working Student Sales & Customer Support, Blue Level GmbH, Kreuzlingen
- Civilian Service, Ekkharthof, Lengwil & Kreuzlingen
Tutoring: Basics of object-oriented programming (OOPR)
- eBusiness Challenge
- Accompanying evaluation of the transition process
Best Bachelor Thesis of the Year: "The Digital Twin of the Vineyard: An NFT Project by #NFGrapevine".