Collaborative Robotics in practise
ILT, Standort Rapperswil
- Types of Human-Robot-Collaboration
- application possibilities of collaborative robotics in the production
- security with collaborative robots
- practical examples
- first experiences with collaborative robots
The training teaches the basics of flexible automation using collaborative robotics and shows how collaborative robots expand the possibilities of traditional industrial robotics.
technical employees, engineers and executives in the field of production and manufacturing
- Prof. Dr. Agathe Koller, Head of ILT Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics
- Manuel Altmeyer, Geschäftsleiter Industrieautomation ILT
700 CHF incl. course material and lunch
will be defined in consultation
The course is in German language. It is possible to organise a course in English language for groups. Please contact us for further details.